YR Reef Bowl 2018 LIVE SALE! Sat. Feb 3rd- Kickoff Time- 2pm (pacific)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sticksreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Just purchased a shipping module with credit card but i dont see the transaction on the website account ? Can you confirm if its done? or should i rebuy it?
@YourReef

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please Read!!!!

A few tips for navigating the sale & getting the corals you like.

1. Pay by credit card not through PayPal. During our Live Sales the checkout process between our site and Pay Pal has been slowing the process down, allowing duplicate sales and allowing other check out glitches that will negatively impact your ability to purchase the desired coral.

2. Set up an account on our website before the sale begins. This will prevent you from having to enter all your info each time.

3. Copy and paste your Credit card number to increase your check out speed. Our site does not store CC info!

4. If you do decide to use Pay Pal use your Pay Pal Debit card through our web site.

5. If you do use PayPal do not stay logged in to PayPal, use express checkout or ask PayPal to remember you. That will cause you to get duplicate order messages and other glitches.

6. Shipping options. During check out choose the shipping option that says either add to previous unshipped live order or store pickup. This way you will not be charged for shipping on each coral/order. You will only pay shipping one time unless you spend over $250 to qualify for free shipping.

Thank you :)

Muttley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
football-kickoff-1.jpg

Ready for kickoff! Laces out!

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So earlier this week my wife sent me this link to this crazy expensive massage/spa treatment thing and was all like “if you get me this for Valentine’s Day I’ll get you anything you want.” And I was like,: “ok, deal.” And she was like “ok, what do you want for valentines day?” And I was all like.....

69A98606-D03D-459B-81ED-CAEA2570F80E.jpeg

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So earlier this week my wife sent me this link to this crazy expensive massage/spa treatment thing and was all like “if you get me this for Valentine’s Day I’ll get you anything you want.” And I was like,: “ok, deal.” And she was like “ok, what do you want for valentines day?” And I was all like.....

69A98606-D03D-459B-81ED-CAEA2570F80E.jpeg

:D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back