YR St Patrick's Day LIVE SALE- Saturday March 16th, 11am-3pm (pst)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**Discounted shipping available thru Saturday morning at 10am (pacific). Only $25 for UPS Next Day Air. **

https://www.yourreef.com/sale

Shipping -
Purchase $250 in items during the Live Sale and we will ship your order for free! You may combine items purchased during the Live Sale with livestock from the YR website to reach the Free Shipping level. For orders less than $250, the UPS Overnight shipping is only $39.99.

Purchase your Shipping Module before the Live Sale at a Discounted Rate ($25). Available now thru Saturday 3/16 before 10am (pacific time). You select the shipping module with the corresponding shipping/delivery date that works for your schedule. There are a limited number of shipping slots available each day. Please make your selection as soon as possible to ensure your desired shipping date is reserved.

If you purchase the shipping module in advance and you reach the free shipping threshold your shipping cost will be refunded. Saturday Delivery will have a surcharge of $20 (free shipping applies to only the standard shipping fees).

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC02421.jpg

DSC02319.jpg

DSC02505.jpg

Kyle h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Your Reef I'm unable to purchase a shipping module from your site can you please look into it for me thanks!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Your Reef I'm unable to purchase a shipping module from your site can you please look into it for me thanks!

Just send you an email. Think we have identified the issue & have a work around. :)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**1 hour left to purchase your shipping module at the discounted rate of $25**

Purchase your Shipping Module before the Live Sale at a Discounted Rate ($25). Available now thru Saturday 3/16 before 10am (pacific time). You select the shipping module with the corresponding shipping/delivery date that works for your schedule. There are a limited number of shipping slots available each day. Please make your selection as soon as possible to ensure your desired shipping date is reserved.

(a1) Live Sale Shipping Module- Monday 3/18 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a2) Live Sale Shipping Module- Tuesday 3/19 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a3) Live Sale Shipping Module- Wednesday 3/20 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a4) Live Sale Shipping Module- Thursday 3/21 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a5) Live Sale Shipping Module- Saturday Delivery!__Regular Price $59.99__Sale Price $45

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your first chance to win...

Live Sale Prizes & Giveaways-

Shipping Module Raffle!

Every customer who purchases a shipping module prior to the Live Sale will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following.

- $10 Gift Card (1 available)

- $15 Gift card (1 available)

- $25 Gift Card (1 available)

- Frag Pack- 5 miscellaneous frags of our choice (you may choose sps, lps, zoas, softies) (2 available)

The Shipping Module raffle will be held within the first 2 hours of the Live Sale.

HolyReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John you the man !!!! Thanks for all your hard work to make these sales happen for us !!!!! #yourreeflove !!!!

JeffB1961

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**Discounted shipping available thru Saturday morning at 10am (pacific). Only $25 for UPS Next Day Air. **

https://www.yourreef.com/sale

Shipping -
Purchase $250 in items during the Live Sale and we will ship your order for free! You may combine items purchased during the Live Sale with livestock from the YR website to reach the Free Shipping level. For orders less than $250, the UPS Overnight shipping is only $39.99.

If you purchase the shipping module in advance and you reach the free shipping threshold your shipping cost will be refunded. Saturday Delivery will have a surcharge of $20 (free shipping applies to only the standard shipping fees).

I see the announcements but can never find the actual sale thread. Help?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.8%
Back