ZEO LIGHT FAUNNA MARINE SUPPORTING

giangnambui

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear all,

My name is Nam, from Viet Nam. I have a 80gallon sps dominant reef tank.

I have plan to use faunna products , especially Zeolight. I have some questions for this, please help me to clear

1. I can use only Zeolight wiTH Diy zeovit reactor without using another product or not (because I can not find anothers in Viet Nam at present).

2. zeolight can reduce No3 and Po4 or not.

3. The suitable product can use with Zeolight.

4. The power of pump to run the reactor.

Thanks and best regards.

20201015_232844.jpg

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The zeolight is just a place for bacteria to grow. They can also grow on other surfaces.

If your intent is to dose organic carbon, such as vinegar, it is a fine place for bacteria to grow, but may not be needed or useful if you have other surfaces available (like rock, sand, etc.).

OP
OP
G

giangnambui

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The zeolight is just a place for bacteria to grow. They can also grow on other surfaces.

If your intent is to dose organic carbon, such as vinegar, it is a fine place for bacteria to grow, but may not be needed or useful if you have other surfaces available (like rock, sand, etc.).
Thank you so much. I am impressed with the description of faunna like reducing No3, amoniac (what about Po4 ???), extending the polyp and being used singlely, difference from Zeovit of Kz which has to combined with Bjg Four so i want to know more about it.

Back