Zoa Frag Pack for Danny's Family

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep the bids coming guys!

As of 7:24 PM Pacific time, Current High Bidder at $180 is Nuff40!!
Noone's won yet, auction closes in a little over an hour, so get those bids in!

Auction of the following frag pack- entirety of winning bidders bid goes directly to Danny's family. You pay me only price of shipping ($35 USPS, $50 UPS/FedEx, I'll ship whatever you prefer.) Once you pay, Rev will show me your paypal receipt from the fund he set up for Danny (I can get you the link if you can't find it, won't be a big deal) and then I'll have you paypal me ONLY the shipping fee.

Auction runs till 11:59 PM on Tuesday, to place a bid simply post in this thread with the amount you bid. Any identical bids, or identical time stamped bids, the 'first' of the multiples gets the win. So if you wait till the last second to bid and someone else beats you by a hare, your loss for waiting. Bid early, bid often, this is all for a good cause.

Alright, here's what you'll get :bigsmile:-

2 polyps Nightmares
03231111.jpg

2 polyps Blue&Golds
03221106.jpg

3 polyps Wizards
00402242011.jpg

3 polyps Orange Bam-Bams
0102242011.jpg

2 polyps Xmen Lunars
030911031.jpg

2 polyps Mooncicles
ApolloZoas.jpg

3 polyps Blue Eyed Girls
BlueEyeGirls.jpg

3 polyps Cat's Eyes/Coco's Pinks
CatsEyes.jpg

2 polyps DB's Green Lanterns
GreenLanterns.jpg

3 polyps DB's Hestians
HestianZoas.jpg

If bids go up, I'll add in more stuff, but that should be enough to get things started.

Please, bid high, this is for a good cause.

Last edited:

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such an awesome fragpack drain! I am a litlle intimidated on where to bid for this, so $100??? IDK.... guess its a starting point and hopefully other will bid, so $100 from me.:bigsmile: and my prayers.....

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Separate quarantine system for all in coming pieces!!! Break that rule you will pay greatly!!!!! You guys have seem my frag tank it has it's own thread..;)
Back on topic.... Good deal here B just have 2 questions
1 what is the difference of campfire ad nightmares???
2 blue eyed girls look the same as aog what gives your the pro not me here lol...

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I only have room for one system troy...... sad as it makes me, I dont guess I should purchase anymore coral then, according to your rule....:cry:

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Separate quarantine system for all in coming pieces!!! Break that rule you will pay greatly!!!!! You guys have seem my frag tank it has it's own thread..;)
Back on topic.... Good deal here B just have 2 questions
1 what is the difference of campfire ad nightmares???
2 blue eyed girls look the same as aog what gives your the pro not me here lol...

Not Brian, but Campfires have a green center and Nightmares do not.

Blue eyed Girls in person are a much pinker polyp with a much bluer center than AoG.

OP
OP
drainbamage

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not Brian, but Campfires have a green center and Nightmares do not.

Blue eyed Girls in person are a much pinker polyp with a much bluer center than AoG.

Thanks Randy! Not familiar with either of those two so wasn't sure. I have some AOG's but never paid attention to them, suppose I need to tidy up my collection so I can figure what I actually have these days

Nemo- a QT system isn't a must- I don't run one- but any day, any moment, I could trade or buy a bad frag and poof, there goes my display tank, ya know? I don't buy that many SPS (at least not compared to Lee's addiction) so I consider it a lesser risk, but I know that it's basically asking for trouble...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back