Zoa Frags and cheato for this Saturday, Anyone??

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want some cheato? I have bunch that is clean and full of pods, will be harvesting some tomorrow and can bring to the meeting. Let me know if you have anything to trade for it like other macro algaes or frags. If not you can have for free.

I also collect zoas so i have a bunch of frags for trade. If you want to trade i can bring with me to the meeting. I am interested in zoas and anything besides your basic corals like zenia, GPS, common mushrooms, etc.

If interested post here or PM and i can let you know exactly what zoas i have. I collect a lot of high end ones, or ones that are rare or colorful.

rob.makowski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take some, like a small handful. I don't really need any, but I would like to diversify my microfauna population.

OP
OP
Pola0502ds

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David Smith

Almost forgot, i have zooplankton i can bring if anyone wants any. I use it to beef up my pod population and feed coral.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are crazy. See what getting a job gets me, left out in the cold. I could use some. Need some green grape or feather calurpa?

OP
OP
Pola0502ds

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im just going to bring everything i harvest so i cover everyone who wants some plus more. I have a ton, probably enough to fill 2 one gallon bags.

Jamie, do either of those macro algaes require any maintenance? I would take both of them if i dont have to worry about them going sexual or taking over my tank.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back