• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Garden 10-Pack - $150 shipped for a box of healthy frags

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reef2Reef,

I've got a few of these zoanthid 10-packs ready to go. These are well-healed frags with multiple polyps per frag. Start your zoa garden today! This includes one frag each of the following:
  • Pink & Golds (aka Pandora)
  • Radioactive Dragon Eyes
  • Burning Embers
  • Blue Daisies
  • Sunbursts
  • Sunny Ds
  • Greenbay Packers
  • Sparkles
  • Smurfs
  • Eagle Eyes
Here are images of some of the frags for sale - what you receive will be similar or identical to what is shown here. Under the blue lights:
10 pack a blue.jpg

10 pack b blue.jpg

and the same frags under whites
10 pack b white.jpg

10 pack a white.jpg

Shipping: I pack your corals carefully in individually labeled bags, in an insulated box with a heat pack. By default I ship these hardy soft corals using USPS Priority Mail (2 days to most locations in the continental US). If you prefer, I can ship overnight (FedEx Standard Overnight) for an additional $30.

Live arrival guarantee: In the unlikely event that a corals is dead on arrival (DOA) I will refund the cost of that coral, pro-rated to the total cost of the package minus shipping costs (at $15 for USPS, $45 for FedEx). If the shipping company delays your package, this DOA guarantee still applies (of course), but I cannot issue any refund for the shipping costs themselves unless refunded by the shipping company (which is rare but does happen in some cases). To file a DOA claim, please send pictures on arrival AND after the corals have been in your tank for 48 hours. Anyway, DOAs are very rare, I expect your corals will arrive alive and healthy.

To order: send me a PM. Payment will be through PayPal. I can ship your corals M-Th depending on your preference.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump - because $150 should buy a box of corals, not just a single frag

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still plenty available. I can also add or substitute the following varieties
yellow vampires
$_57.jpg

mohawks
mohawk blue.jpg

bloodsuckers
bloodsuckers blue.jpg

circus
circus blue.jpg

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have one or two of these packs in stock

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks more like a CB el corazon than a burning ember.
It is difficult to tell the difference, there are about 4 different very similar varieties. If you have any photos to help tell the difference I'm all ears.

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My burning embers and I’ll take a pic of my el corazon
7FABDBE4-564D-4D89-A1E1-BF7C0909DE06.jpeg
Thanks for sharing the pics. To my eye that looks pretty similar to mine but I confess I have a hard time telling a lot of these bright orange 'eye of sauron' types apart. Here is a post from someone else here on R2R I thought addressed it well. If theyre side by side I can see the difference, but viewed separately I'm not sure I could ID them

I've seen pictures online for several varieties that look similar to what I have, including
El Corazon
Afterburner
Burning Embers
Campfire

Tough part is that for each name, I find images of what are clearly different zoas. Anyway, I appreciate any input on finding a consensus name for these guys, theyre growing well so I should figure out what to call them :)

luvp1rate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Know it's been awhile, but likewise to other people im 100% sure the Burning Embers are actually El Corazons, as they look identical to most of the pictures I find online of them. Not a complaint, still a great deal on your zoas.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back