Zoanthid and Palythoa Eye Candy Thread (zoas & palys)

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Michael Naegeli what are the ones on right middle pls orange lash, blue disc with white mouth xx
Those R actually a No name. They r super bright and not like any other I’ve seen.got them from coral connection sarasota. He asked me what they were and I just said I’ll take em. My pics suck bad otherwise I’d post a bunch more real Nice Ones. One of my tanks I just can’t get any descent pics yet. I got some cool gel filters coming soon and hopefully I can get some real nice pics. I have an absolute **** ton of Zoa’s and paly’s I’m a total zoa crackhead. Have most all named plus many others. I’ll post some sick stuff soon bro

taxiem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ones literally the same as those - the orange lash is soooo bright and almost has a toxic look to it!!

I am only recently back to marine but am working my zoa list up nicely already don't have tonnes but have a couple nice colonies of red hornets and rastas, what i tink ould be purple hearts? and have a mixed bag of 20 high end frags arriving this week some time all being well :D xx

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ones literally the same as those - the orange lash is soooo bright and almost has a toxic look to it!!

I am only recently back to marine but am working my zoa list up nicely already don't have tonnes but have a couple nice colonies of red hornets and rastas, what i tink ould be purple hearts? and have a mixed bag of 20 high end frags arriving this week some time all being well :D xx

Nice. Ya those orange skirts are pretty funky for sure. I had already fragged those from one of my other tanks. They r good growers.

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice. Ya those orange skirts are pretty funky for sure. I had already fragged those from one of my other tanks. They r good growers.

Jisko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna join the fun!

upload_2018-2-26_13-38-36.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 1.39.09 PM.png

upload_2018-2-26_13-40-10.png

Raymark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170723_213559.jpg
Can't go wrong with some nice perky pink ones the picture does not do them justice
20170723_213446.jpg
These purple ones were 10 bucks at the little fish store, they wont stop growing, my favorite zoas
20170723_213747.jpg
Also nice for some 10.00 low end zoas

I have the same ones as your last pic. They’re great growers & look pretty cool under blues.

Back