Zoanthid and Palythoa Eye Candy Thread (zoas & palys)

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1759.JPG
Blues Clues

jimo12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my rock in progress, one question please iv seen in some pictures blastomussa along with zoanthus is it ok? i have one and just gave me a an idea it would look great with my zoas
IMG_20180311_215620_HDR.jpg

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my rock in progress, one question please iv seen in some pictures blastomussa along with zoanthus is it ok? i have one and just gave me a an idea it would look great with my zoas
IMG_20180311_215620_HDR.jpg
Absolutely. I have several different colonies all up around all sorts of Blastos. They look great together too

jimo12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excellent!!!! thanks
what other kind of corals can we put near our zoa garden?
and all of them getting along with ni problems? very happy for my blastomussa looking forward putting it on my zoa rock, sorry if high jacked this Thread

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what other kind of corals can we put near our zoa garden?
and all of them getting along with ni problems? very happy for my blastomussa looking forward putting it on my zoa rock, sorry if high jacked this Thread
I like to throw a sweet rock Nem like last pic posted. The only Nem I know of that won’t sting them and they are insane. Yuma’s, Chalice, just about any other than like uphelias and stingers. As u see in my blow pop pic I put a lil Frag of firework cloves and they look awesome together but I’m thinkin the firework cloves may start growing on top of them because their such aggressive extremely fast grower. Also stay away from mixing w Ecinatas and Favia for some of them can really sting them too

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back