Zoanthid Only Thermos Swap: Are you interested?

You interested in a Zoanthid thermos swap?

• YES

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lots of details to work out on this but I did want to gauge some interest on it. Here would be a few general rules just to get you thinking if you would want to join.

1. We would let you pair yourself up with the person of your choosing based on what zoas they had to trade.

2. We would all ship in a thermos like this maybe? Inside a shipping box of course.

3. We would ship USPS priority (free box) which would probably be 2 days for everyone in the lower 48. (fine for well packed zoas)

I have ordered the thermos I linked to and will have it tomorrow to review and to see how many frags we can fit.

I think after the thermos and shipping we should be able to keep it under $20 possibly.

Anyone interested? Also would love to hear your ideas.

712lpATnXaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in!

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can i use an all.plastic one? Or urine cups inside the thermos? Lol
I gotta go get some zoas and palys!
Lol
D
It is stainless steel but could still put the zoas in plastic bag if made you more comfortable and put that in thermos. If i send you a $12 thermos though you better not send me back a urine cup

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd be interested in giving this a go but I need to try my hand at fragging first; I'm hopefully going to get some done tomorrow. I only have cheapie Zoas though.

I know the title say Zoas only but I might also be interested in some star polyps, which I think should travel ok. I have some to trade but I don't know exactly what they are (I'll have a look tomorrow when they open but I don't think they're GSP). I bought 3 different star polyp frags at the same time but only 1 survived the delayed FedEx shipping, and I'm not sure which one it was!!

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have AOI Zoas to trade at equal value.
Also have
pipe organ
Branching GSP
Regular gsp.
Many other Zoas also.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back