• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas and monti cap Cheap, San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Price
$5-20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

I'm selling a couple of frags cheap, located in San Diego for local pickup (not expensive enough to ship).

5$ for Red Montipora Cap (very large size). I have 4 for sale, here are pics for reference on size, they are all about the same size. It is technically a starburst monti I got from a friend, but he gave me a piece he broke off on accident that didn't have yellow polyps and my colony never developed any either, maybe it will works out in other tank conditions, but I wouldn't expect it. This is a great starter coral and nigh unkillable. All of my frags were just pieces I broke off of the colony that I have that is growing like a weed.
IMG_20221116_113739.jpg

$20 for P*rnstar zoas (web search or check zoanthids.com for reference on what they look like). They are small red zoas with a blue center and long skirts. They have longer skirts the lower the par. The picture I took they are on my magnetic frag rack on the side higher up because Fluval Flex tanks are terrible for picture taking. This one has five heads, it grows like a weed in my tank and I have multiple frags available and a few two head frags I'd sell for less.

IMG_20221116_113749.jpg

These frags have been 4 weeks ago for the zoas and months ago for the monti caps.

Eventually I'll frag my colony of Armor of God zoas pictured below and I'll sell them for 10$ a plug for a couple of heads.
IMG_20221116_113121.jpg

All pics taken in actinic lighting on an iphone 12 with an orphek lens, no touch up (I wouldn't even know how).

NoohpyT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the Red Montipora Cap?

Also what part of San Diego are you from?

OP
OP
Kasrift

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sure do, I have four really good sized ones. I'm in Mira Mesa.

OP
OP
Kasrift

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@NoohpyT For reference, here is a shot of my tank and I highlight the monti caps with the mother colony in the back right. Two are already sold, but they are all around the same size and there are four, with a fifth being just a normal size frag (the rest are grown WAY past the plug).

Leo.L

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NoohpyT For reference, here is a shot of my tank and I highlight the monti caps with the mother colony in the back right. Two are already sold, but they are all around the same size and there are four, with a fifth being just a normal size frag (the rest are grown WAY past the plug).

Wish you were closer. Love both coral.lol
Hi,

I'm selling a couple of frags cheap, located in San Diego for local pickup (not expensive enough to ship).

5$ for Red Montipora Cap (very large size). I have 4 for sale, here are pics for reference on size, they are all about the same size. It is technically a starburst monti I got from a friend, but he gave me a piece he broke off on accident that didn't have yellow polyps and my colony never developed any either, maybe it will works out in other tank conditions, but I wouldn't expect it. This is a great starter coral and nigh unkillable. All of my frags were just pieces I broke off of the colony that I have that is growing like a weed.
IMG_20221116_113739.jpg

$20 for P*rnstar zoas (web search or check zoanthids.com for reference on what they look like). They are small red zoas with a blue center and long skirts. They have longer skirts the lower the par. The picture I took they are on my magnetic frag rack on the side higher up because Fluval Flex tanks are terrible for picture taking. This one has five heads, it grows like a weed in my tank and I have multiple frags available and a few two head frags I'd sell for less.

IMG_20221116_113749.jpg

These frags have been 4 weeks ago for the zoas and months ago for the monti caps.

Eventually I'll frag my colony of Armor of God zoas pictured below and I'll sell them for 10$ a plug for a couple of heads.
IMG_20221116_113121.jpg

All pics taken in actinic lighting on an iphone 12 with an orphek lens, no touch up (I wouldn't even know how).
Wish you were close to me. Love the zoas and monti

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've reported this thread to the mods for closure. Oceansideeeeee.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread locked because new thread started HERE, now offering shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back