• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas, Chalices, Blastos, Torches, a little of everything

Khubaibalavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with all the +ve comments here, my shipment came in today and all the frags were super healthy, clean and actually better colors than what I expected. His pictures are amazing but do not do justice with the actual colors of the frags. Also the frags opened up in like 5-10 minutes, never had this experience before. Amazing seller, buy with confidence and you won't be disappointed.

Adding some pics:

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 12.31.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 12.31.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 12.31.52 PM.png

Last edited:

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big shout out to @Mateusz for the corals I received today. Beautiful, clean healthy specimens. Great packaging. Highly recommended. Looking forward to another order.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just incase I missed anyone from yesterday or today, we got roughly 30" of snow here so I won't be shipping till tomorrow, 2/3.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looks like i've got snow coming here every other day for the next week, along with 2 more package delays today. Been having some PM's trickle in and have a few orders to resend out from prior delays with FedEx, everyone waiting for pictures thank you for being patient.

*I won't be shipping at all this week until this lets up*, i'd rather the corals end up alive than chancing anymore boxes.

If there is anyone I missed that needs a reschedule please let me know.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Do you have any nudi's left? Do you think a spotted/coral/pixie hawkfish would eat them? He ate a big cleaner shrimp before! I dont feed him anything live!

If you have some how much to ship to FL?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back