• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas, Indo Euphyllia, Bounce, stuck at home sale

FDNY-Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great Convo and a great seller, everything was very well packed.. better then some vendors I've seen and the freebie was an awesome, Thank you.The corals were absolute fire and you cant beat the prices. Definitely buy with confidence! Thanks again brutha.

yOdaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering and I’m very pleased at how the packaging and shipping was done. Most importantly all my zoas are healthy! Will love to do business again! Great seller and he doesn’t disappoint! Thank you!

david pickens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have had my money for 3 weeks. You have not answered my e mails, and I do not have my corals. Are you stealing from me.? Dave

reefer0708

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
you have had my money for 3 weeks. You have not answered my e mails, and I do not have my corals. Are you stealing from me.? Dave
I've bought multiple times from Mateusz. He is a really stand up guy. I really dont think he would bail on you for simple reasons. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. I'll see if I have his phone # and will text him.

Sparkymarc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been chatting with him for a month or so and bought some zoas from him also. I haven’t heard from him in a while. I really don’t think he is the kind of person that would scam someone, although I understand your frustration. Hopefully everything is ok.

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed with the above. Also shows that he hasn’t been online in over a week. I hope everything is alright.

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got a package a week or so ago, he has been extremely busy with work. not sure what line of work he is in, but he sometimes responds late, but has been true to his word. seems like last week or so, he has been even more busy.

I too hope all is well.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

David,

I am here. I am very sorry I have had some serious family stuff go on and am awaiting a new phone still from Samsung warranty. I am sending you a PM now, shipping your stuff, and will be refunding you as well due to the delay. My apologies, I will take care of you, entirely my fault.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back