• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa's, Zoa's, Zoa's - Great Prices!!!

Item Price
$10 - $175
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Cyber Monday
Top Shelf Aquatics

serkel

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
PMd, love the pictures
For what it’s worth. I just pick up 18 frags from seller and drove back home from our trip. They all made it alive and opened up beautifully. I highly recommend him. I am also talking to the seller so I can lock in another frag pack. But will have them shipped this time. Very well packaged the fist time so I feel %100 confident they will make the trip.

trixter227

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
For what it’s worth. I just pick up 18 frags from seller and drove back home from our trip. They all made it alive and opened up beautifully. I highly recommend him. I am also talking to the seller so I can lock in another frag pack. But will have them shipped this time. Very well packaged the fist time so I feel %100 confident they will make the trip.
Thats always amazing to hear! Cant wait to snag bunch.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
O

OSUASCReefer

Review score
+5 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+5 /0 /-0
@serkel, it was great meeting you! Thanks again for the purchase and the positive feedback below!!! Definitely looking forward to working with you again!

If you did attempt to breed fish in your aquariums, where would you start?

• Ocellaris clownfish

Votes: 65 59.1%
  • Maroon clownfish

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Bangaii cardinalfish

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Orchid dottybacks

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Neon goby

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Fang blenny

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Yellow assessor basslet

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Seahorses

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Other clownfish (please explain in the discussion)

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Other non-clownfish (please explain in the discussion)

Votes: 2 1.8%
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls