☆☆ - Spring Grow-Out Class 3 - The Points & Says WOW Nice Efflo Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same pesky problem from Adam's corals. How did you manage to get rid of the issue? :grinning-face-with-sweat:
I have no idea latley some that had none are now starting to get PE again while others that did are stopping. Im just about to just give up! :)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still missing a couple:
UserFirst Pic DateMonth 1
@Reefing10205/22/24x
@Jasonak05/27/24x
@Mschmidt05/22/24x
@Troylee-
@JayM05/17/27x
@zbryant9105/15/24x
@Outlaw Corals05/17/24x
@Ghostbuster05/28/24x
@Mr400005/27/24x
@dewy-
@penguinexdeus05/26/24x
@Minifoot7705/22/24x
@Redfoxtang05/23/24x
@abc12305/17/24x
@bbak-
@Reefer Matt05/16/24x
@keoreef05/16/24x
@JWontor05/15/24x
@ti_lavender05/19/24x
@Vinaka_vakalevu05/15/24x
@Tompickles05/16/24x
@GaultBrew05/21/24x
@Miami Reef05/24/24x
@Trixter227-
@Pwnm30rdi3-
@SEPDXReef05/19/24x
@SaltyArms05/21/24x
@Pakman205/19/24x
Mine should be here Thursday and I’ll get in on the action! Been gone so I couldn’t accept a box lol

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re in Alaska, right? If so, that’s amazing shipping for corals! … or for anything I’m guessing
It really is. We are a hub for allot of carries and normally shipping here is fast and flawless. But anything can happen. Allot depends on the carrier from what I gather UPS must be a good carrier in the lower 48 as I see people praising them. But up here they are kind of like your buddy from high school started a delivery service LOL

keoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea latley some that had none are now starting to get PE again while others that did are stopping. Im just about to just give up! :)

I run into the same issue, but lately i've been trying the CRT Reef V3 concoction and have found PE to be more consistent with all the corals. Currently, i'm just dosing the concoction once a day but I may setup a doserto run all day so there's a constant food source in the tank.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Car Drifting GIF

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run into the same issue, but lately i've been trying the CRT Reef V3 concoction and have found PE to be more consistent with all the corals. Currently, i'm just dosing the concoction once a day but I may setup a doserto run all day so there's a constant food source in the tank.
Cool I look into it, Ive started dosing reef activ on second bottle of it. Haven't noticed anything except that less algae on my glass. I did a ICP test and have some stuff outta whack but not really sure if its things that would actually cause less PE as its so random on which acros have it and which dont. SO im doing some water changes and ive stopped dosing trace element's.
I will say Vectorman is unstoppable that dude has had great PE since I got him in the bag and has never stopped. Kinda like my canary in the coal mine if I ever came down and saw him closed up Id panic :)

@Battlecorals Hey Adam I remember you saying you had some free ICP test you got with salt and were goin to send in. Did you do that ?

keoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool I look into it, Ive started dosing reef activ on second bottle of it. Haven't noticed anything except that less algae on my glass. I did a ICP test and have some stuff outta whack but not really sure if its things that would actually cause less PE as its so random on which acros have it and which dont. SO im doing some water changes and ive stopped dosing trace element's.
I will say Vectorman is unstoppable that dude has had great PE since I got him in the bag and has never stopped. Kinda like my canary in the coal mine if I ever came down and saw him closed up Id panic :)

The V3 concoction was cheap for how much I end up using so I thought why not give it a shot. I almost bottomed out my phosphate after using it for 3 days. This caused my Blue Ghost to RTN. That was my favorite coral. I'll have to grab another one from Adam once I'm done grieving. I have to say that my nutrient, alk, calcium uptake has spiked quite a bit. It could be the V3 combined with the moonshiners.

My canary is my MattV Peter Pan, that guy always has the shaggiest look. I really like the look of Vectorman and might have to pick that up on my next order with Adam.

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it took 3 tries but I think we did it..
20240530_203433.jpg

I want to thank adam for being a legend and going through all the hassle of shipping and reshipping and reshipping and putting up with my messages on holidays. You don't get this kind of service from just anybody. So thanks for everything! He sent me this litter feller compared to the behemoths before and it shipped way better. Can't wait to see what this thing will do. Ps. If my picture isn't good enough I'll take another. Was rushed but wanted to get somthing in. @Troylee @Reefing102 @Jasonak @Mschmidt

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it took 3 tries but I think we did it..
20240530_203433.jpg

I want to thank adam for being a legend and going through all the hassle of shipping and reshipping and reshipping and putting up with my messages on holidays. You don't get this kind of service from just anybody. So thanks for everything! He sent me this litter feller compared to the behemoths before and it shipped way better. Can't wait to see what this thing will do. Ps. If my picture isn't good enough I'll take another. Was rushed but wanted to get somthing in. @Troylee @Reefing102 @Jasonak @Mschmidt
Looks fine… I need to take a flat one.. I was in hurry trying to do everything before my lights went out haha!

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 169 73.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.3%

Back