BTA bleached white

92GallonReefer

It Is What It Is
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know it has been a long time since i have posted but things have finally calmed down, since the wedding is over. we got home from over honeymoon yesterday and i started to check out the tank when i noticed that the BTA is all white when we left it looked as if he was loosing his color a little but did not think it would go this far. he has grown in size and looks very healthy but i dont know why he is white. hes is under a 96w atinic bulb for 2.5 hours then the 96w 10K and 250W 15K DEMH kick on for 8 then another 2.5 for the atinic. the 2 96W bulbs are power compact and the water quality is great nhe also is eating great and has a good flow getting to him. if you all need anything else just let me know and i will get back to you. Any help would be greatly helpful. Thanks

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I think he will move where he likes. The lights shouldnt be an issue. IMO spot feed him for a bit and let him go where he wants, until someone more experienced with anemones chimes in.

Congrats on the wedding

OP
OP
92GallonReefer

92GallonReefer

It Is What It Is
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks
he is eating great and has moved twice but had only started changing when he moved the last time, the only thing is that when he moved it was always lower in the tank

Back