• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB Flamethrowers, WWC OG Bounce, TCK Powerball Bounce

Item Price
$250-$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Larry Bowens Jr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey man, if the B) Jersey bounce is still available I'll take it! Also that OG I got from you has settled in and is looking great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521_173620_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_173620_Gallery.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 12

Baller.reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who gets the last laugh when I'm still selling these shrooms lol I don't have to prove anything to you. You're fixed on my success so much so that you can't let go lol "I've been doing this since I was 12" yep that sounds like childish behaviour to me. Go look for your lineage Berserker buddy lol

wouldn’t be able to find it in any of your tanks lol. like I said not a good look dawg u didn’t back up anything…good luck selling coral in the future, love to see your true colors show by how childish you’re acting. Fyi u got the “” wrong… I’ve been “growing” coral since I was 12 and been around it all my life. “Doing this” could mean anything, I didn’t just keep a clownfish in a bare tank … not sure if that’s how you started out in this hobby so I’m sorry if I’ve offended you lol. even as young as I am in this hobby I’m smarter then most. No hard feelings maybe in the future just give the coral a new name? Might as well since everyone and there grandma are naming coral these days…

Back