Congratulations to @ESABOE you are MOST EXCELLENT!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations to @ESABOE for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative and you're just a pretty special person to many of us! :)

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @ESABOE !!!!

#Excellence

Bill And Ted 80S GIF by IFC

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh My!

Not something I was expecting or even thinking of. I just try and give a little back to the incredible group of reefers here that help me daily. And not just for reefing; but for our RL successes, failures, daily life struggles and moments of joy.

I’m just a newbie reefer, but if someone reads my build thread and gets encouraged to keep going in this hobby, then it is me who truly benefits.

Thank you R2R!

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh My!

Not something I was expecting or even thinking of. I just try and give a little back to the incredible group of reefers here that help me daily. And not just for reefing; but for our RL successes, failures, daily life struggles and moments of joy.

I’m just a newbie reefer, but if someone reads my build thread and gets encouraged to keep going in this hobby, then it is me who truly benefits.

Thank you R2R!
Ask them where the year supply of bacon is... that would be a true major award.

Congratulations, newbie or not!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Jen, remember with great excellence comes great responsibility! ( a quote from Peter Parker’ uncle Ben)
No truer words were ever spoken.

My spidey sense will keep me in check,

Back