Free Clown Fish for School Room / Class Room/ Teachers - Located in Los Angeles (Encino)

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am working with a local clown breeder to find a home for their imperfect clown babies. Rather than culling the fish, I offerred to find them good homes to live happily ever after.

Some have stunted growth, Some have abnormal growth, some have flared gills, some are stubbies, but none of them are perfect.

These are for school room or class room aquariums first. If you are a teacher, or someone who supports a school salt water aquarium, then reach out to me and get a free pair of clowns for your school aquarium. These are 100% free. No Donation Fee, No Adoption Fee, No Trades, Just 100% Good Deed Material.

Sadly I have to ask for proof of your classroom tank, can you imagine scoundrels stealing from the kids... I can.

Fish are located in Encino ( Los Angeles, CA) . I will not ship. I will not deliver. I will catch and bag.

2023-04-26 09.41.40.jpg

2023-04-26 10.04.21.jpg

Dave B

OP
OP
o2manyfish

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a matter of fact we do have some clowns looking for homes. We've rehomed probably almost 200 clowns since that post.

However, we do not ship. You have to come to the house and pick them out and then carry them away.

Dave B

reefcoicy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OkOk Whats a good number I can reach you at im more than exited right now! Beautiful home for them

Back