Full Marineland 65 gallon SW setup

ncarlisle29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a full 65 gallon Marineland setup that I’m looking to get rid of. We are going to get the floors redone so it has to go unfortunately.

Here’s a list of equipment and some pics:

- Marineland 65 gallon (36”L x 18”Wx 24”H) w/ corner overflow
- Matching Black wooden stand and canopy
- Glass tops
- Current USA 36” Orbit Marine LED light (light works perfectly but remote control stopped working - I have been unplugging it to turn it off and on. It saves your settings if power is cut.)
- Deep Blue? brand acrylic sump
- acrylic ATO system
- Jebao DC controlled pump
- Skimz Mini Monzter DC controlled in-sump skimmer
- IceCap Gyre wave maker with DC controller
- 60-80lbs of live sand
——————————
Willing to sell live rock separately if interested)
- 100 lbs+ of mixed live rock (2/3 is “pukani”? Look at the pics - I have about double what is in there right now but the other 1/2 is now dried out in a plastic bin and needs cured again).

You’ll have to pickup everything (I’m in Cranberry Township). Everything is going to need a major cleaning especially the sump (Sand must go with tank but I will drain the water and take the rock out ahead of time). I would suggest redoing the plumbing. It was my first time doing a sump and it’s kinda ugly but works fine). I have a ridiculous amount of chems/supplements, food, and a million other odds and ends that I will throw in for free.)

Let me know if you’re interested and make an offer. I am VERY flexible and will sell consider any reasonable offer just to get it out of here as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking!

Nick

IMG_9950.jpeg IMG_9949.jpeg IMG_9951.jpeg IMG_9954.jpeg IMG_9952.jpeg

Back