Funny things you wish you had a camera for

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever had one of those times where something rediculous happens in the tank, and then you wish you had your camera?

I was just scraping my tank with my gift-card tool, and an amiphipod got swept up into the water column. It took my bangaii maybe 3 seconds to swoop over and gulp it down. I thought it was hilarious.

Share your stories! :smile:

kurbs

Zoa & Paly Luva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not tank related - but I did have one of those moments...

I was driving out of my sub thru a semi-large cross street that kind of bends. I'll give you a moment to picture it.....

....traffic came to an abrupt slow down - more of a crawl. I poked my head out and saw just out side of the elderly home on the side walk was a man in an electric scooter. I immediatly thought the worst. As I approached the incident I immediatly busted out laughing....

it was a really windy day and in the center of the street was two older gentlemen on motor scooters/chairs circling around chasing one thier hats.!! :tongue:

Apparently it had blown off from the wind and into the street. It was sooo funny watching them circle around this thing trying to catch it. Even the guy across the street was laughing.

Thats my "Kodak Moment"

fly guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is one of my old fav's...from when i DID have the camera out.

I call it, "gitawayfrommyholesucka"

dudeyougetanyclosertomyholeimgonnag.jpg

and a related pic........what happened to my chevron when he didnt get away from the hole fast enough. I would have LOVED to catch this liplock on film

chevron1.jpg

Back