http://www.wiscoreefers.com

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello & hope everyone is well, I finally have a website for us! It is still in the early stages of development but it's a good start. Thank you all for being patient with this and for being a part of our group. Signing up will cost $10 for a yearly membership. All proceeds will go to maintaining the website, clothing, events & future trips. We will also have giveaways & prizes for our members. We will be upgrading and expanding the site weekly. Thank you all and hope to see you there :)
#wiscoreefers

www.wiscoreefers.com

Zunador

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just tried paying the $10.00 subscription fee on PayPal and I get an error saying "Sorry, this recipient can’t accept payments right now." I just wanted to let you know.

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just tried paying the $10.00 subscription fee on PayPal and I get an error saying "Sorry, this recipient can’t accept payments right now." I just wanted to let you know.
My apologies, we are trying to contact PayPal right now. I will have this resolved by the end of the day

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you for the heads up btw

Zunador

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No problem, I’m just excited to join the club. My first tank is currently cycling.

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No problem, I’m just excited to join the club. My first tank is currently cycling.
This issue should be resolved. Thank you for your patience!

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 169 73.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.4%
Back