Kessil wifi dongle connection issues

Ed Hutchings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all and TIA for any useful advice, tips, suggestions, etc.

I have a set of a360x with the dongle. We recently added a weefee booster. I cannot for the life of me get the dongle on that router. I have it on our original router I can access it just fine just switching my phone from the amplified router to the original. But I'd like to be able to communicate with it without having to do that.

If I try the "quick reload" it doesn't see it because it's never been on that router.

If I try "add a dongle" if I go through the steps the dongle goes right past the orange light to green because it's already on our original router.

Can't disconnect the router because then the other router won't work.

TIA

cdemoss01

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all and TIA for any useful advice, tips, suggestions, etc.

I have a set of a360x with the dongle. We recently added a weefee booster. I cannot for the life of me get the dongle on that router. I have it on our original router I can access it just fine just switching my phone from the amplified router to the original. But I'd like to be able to communicate with it without having to do that.

If I try the "quick reload" it doesn't see it because it's never been on that router.

If I try "add a dongle" if I go through the steps the dongle goes right past the orange light to green because it's already on our original router.

Can't disconnect the router because then the other router won't work.

TIA
Sorry nobody has replied to you. I would just contact Kessil support in times like these. You can contact them at this link https://kessil.com/contact/contact.php?about=hp just follow the instructions.

OP
OP
E

Ed Hutchings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mousehunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if it might help your situation, but I know I had to do a factor reboot of mine this week to get it to use the connection it said it already had (I used the app to dim my lights to work on my tank, and afterwards it would no longer respond to the app or revert back to schedule-basically the only way I could get the lights on was to remove the doggle). You might try doing a factory reboot with your phone connected to the new booster. I am only mentioning it because I don't recall needing to tell it my wifi settings when I did the reboot (but it was a couple days ago, so my memory might be foggy)- so I thought it might have gotten the info strait from my phone.

Back