OP
OP
748S911

748S911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full disclosure I did take them out of the box same day I got them.
IMG_9060.jpeg
IMG_9062.png

OP
OP
748S911

748S911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up my lights yesterday, here is a teaser picture. I will post more when I get a chance.

I really like these lights a lot, it was so easy to set up took me like 5 minutes. The app is very simple to use and that’s a plus in my book. Im tweaking my light schedule to my personal visual preferences and times.

I’m still working on permanent placement and height for even coverage and spread. I’m thinking mounting them a bit higher 12”-15” above water to compensate for the fact they are covering about a 120” long and 60” wide of reef estate. I might have to get 2- 24’s (daisy chained) total of 87” long to get full coverage at 9-12” above the water. I don’t have a par meter but past 30% was very bright.

One 63 is currently drawing only 75 watts of power and running cool huge plus!

I love my new Meridians, excited to dial them in and watch them grow my reef.
IMG_9197.png

slogan315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Set up my lights yesterday, here is a teaser picture. I will post more when I get a chance.

I really like these lights a lot, it was so easy to set up took me like 5 minutes. The app is very simple to use and that’s a plus in my book. Im tweaking my light schedule to my personal visual preferences and times.

I’m still working on permanent placement and height for even coverage and spread. I’m thinking mounting them a bit higher 12”-15” above water to compensate for the fact they are covering about a 120” long and 60” wide of reef estate. I might have to get 2- 24’s (daisy chained) total of 87” long to get full coverage at 9-12” above the water. I don’t have a par meter but past 30% was very bright.

One 63 is currently drawing only 75 watts of power and running cool huge plus!

I love my new Meridians, excited to dial them in and watch them grow my reef.
IMG_9197.png
Looks great! So what’s the verdict on pricing? Did they collect the rest before shipping? Or did you score 2 lights for $300?

slogan315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got lucky and sold most of my original lights in less than thirty days here on R2R market, and only paid 300 out of pocket hahahahaha.
Glad to hear it. You deserve some good luck ever since that porch pirate. Came across your build thread the other day, and what a ride between that and the break in. I guess there’s nothing to do but keep going when you’ve got 1000g of saltwater in your basement lol.

Excited to see the FTS when you get it all dialed in.

Back