Need help

cuzzoo3345

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a acan and it was doing great , opened up really nice and beautiful looking! I looked at my tank yesterday morning and noticed my acan was all gone and just white with a tiny bit of color left in tiny specs. I thought it was bleached because I raised my light recently. Now I think something has been eating it because I had a hairy lavender mushroom and the same happened with it but I moved it and thought my light was burning it because it was so close to the water line. After moving the mushroom is when my acan got wrecked! I think I may have a bobbit worm hiding in my live rock that’s the archway in my tank. I haven’t been able to get a good picture or really see it but I’ll post the best ones I have been able to get

IMG_1691.jpeg IMG_1684.jpeg

OP
OP
C

cuzzoo3345

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have what I believe are two red mithrix crabs ( one of them is kinda big but the other one not so big ) and three blue leg hermits ( that aren’t that big ). They haven’t bothered them the whole time the corals have been in there , which has been about a month. Within the last week two of my corals have been preyed upon

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have what I believe are two red mithrix crabs ( one of them is kinda big but the other one not so big ) and three blue leg hermits ( that aren’t that big ). They haven’t bothered them the whole time the corals have been in there , which has been about a month. Within the last week two of my corals have been preyed upon
I'd keep an eye on the crabs, I moved all of my emeralds and large hermits to the refugium because of that...

Back