• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC DOUGHBOY SHROOMS

Item Price
ALL SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I got some more Doughboy shrooms available. The first and second picture is the momma (not for sale) which these babies came from.

All babies for sale are in the pictures below with prices attached to the pics. The momma is also pictured for reference only and is not for sale. If you are interested in one, send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping.

These are all the real deal doughboys, don’t be fooled by fakes that are going around. I’ve had a few people that bought fakes and came to me afterwards for a real one. Babies are hard to tell the difference between when they are young, once they mature the patterns come in which separates these from any other yuma.

All shrooms are mounted on a 1.25” square for size reference. Standard doa applies to all being shipped, pictures within 2 hours of first delivery attempt sealed in my packaging.

MOMMA, NOT FOR SALE

IMG_8690.jpeg

IMG_3560.jpeg

Offsprings in my display (NFS)

IMG_8972.jpeg

IMG_8657.jpeg

All babies for sale are mounted on 1.25” squares for reference

Last edited:

Sqwirl's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received my Doughboy today and in top health after a day delay in shipping. Packing of my items was done w/ top care which is why everything survived the delay in such health! I have taken note and hope others start packing items as well as AriMiko43.

I received 2 gonies w/ my Doughboy and it is notable to say that AriMiko43 has a healthy system these corals are coming from. I use a dental pick on incoming items & almost always find multiple hitchhikers, well not from AriMiko43. Super clean & healthy corals sent with the utmost care. I highly recommend AriMiko43 & will be a returning customer myself!

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 169 73.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.3%

Back