SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240521_181920.jpg

What do you guys think this one is? Way my freebie
Seriously though it's a no name

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
200.gif

For this sale we are running to fun things :)

1) we will do a sticker prize reveal for 5 Lucky people. What this means is that on the back of the free sticker we send we will put a number on the sticker. Number 1-5. This number will the correspond to a prize. We will give 5 Prizes to be revealed after all the sticker numbers are claimed. Number 1 will get 1st pick on the prize and then number 2 will choose and so forth. In order to claim your number, you have to take a picture of the sticker with the number you got and post it here within 24 hours of receiving your box. If you don’t show the number you got within 24 hours you will forfeit your number. Once all the numbers are claimed. we will do a reveal sometime before May 1st. The reveal will show the 5 prizes that can be picked. Once the Reveal is complete the winners will choose the prize starting with number 1. Good luck to all we can’t wait to see who wins! Tag us if you won or the claim won’t count

2) we will do an unboxing video contest for a $250 Gift card. We will pick a video at random and award the winner after all boxes have been shipped. The idea is that you will do a video receiving your corals. You will document the package coming in and opening them and then showing them in your tank. We will use the video on our testimonial section of our website. We hope many people enter this contest. the video must be on YouTube. Tag us with your entry or it won’t count. Good luck to all and we cant wait to see what you got!

3) stay active as we will be giving out random $25 gift card as this thread lives on!!!!!

dr_vinnie_boombatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My indo torch from CC seems to be attacking the new Black Panther torch. I thought they are both indo so shouldn't be a problem, it seems fine against the No Name torch I got also. The size of the tips look much larger on the Black Panther than the other two.

The CC torch will have a tentacle grab and hold a tentacle from the Black Panther torch for a few seconds, usually tip to tip. It doesn't seem like the Black Panther is attacking or fighting back but I notice the tips look swollen or a non round shape after this. Is it attacking? Should I separate them? Thanks!

@SBB Corals any input would be much appreciated! order looked great! super clean too

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Twinkle twinkle will probably be the best acro in your tank lol. Ren and stimpy A- but very unique
That's what I'm talking about. Got cherry envy alongside of it which looked like a real winner, both pieces XL.

Ren and Stimpy / pink berry XXL colonies.

I AM STOKED.

Golden peacock and volt were the 2 that didn't make it. Not sweating those two.

MarsReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My indo torch from CC seems to be attacking the new Black Panther torch. I thought they are both indo so shouldn't be a problem, it seems fine against the No Name torch I got also. The size of the tips look much larger on the Black Panther than the other two.

The CC torch will have a tentacle grab and hold a tentacle from the Black Panther torch for a few seconds, usually tip to tip. It doesn't seem like the Black Panther is attacking or fighting back but I notice the tips look swollen or a non round shape after this. Is it attacking? Should I separate them? Thanks!

@SBB Corals any input would be much appreciated! order looked great! super clean too
Any sticking is definitely fighting. You’ll want to separate them.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Listen To Me Cat GIF by VITA VITA ‧ 塔仔不正經

we are looking to add Website Video Testomonial to our website Earn a $250 Gift card

we will do an unboxing video contest for a $250 Gift card. We will pick a video at random and award the winner after all boxes have been shipped. The idea is that you will do a video receiving your corals. You will document the package coming in and opening them and then showing them in your tank. We will use the video on our testimonial section of our website. We hope many people enter this contest. the video must be on YouTube. Tag us with your entry or it won’t count. Good luck to all and we cant wait to see what you got!

Back