!!!!!BLOODBATH BLOODPack!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nola90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you on the fence and ordering, Adam doesn't sell fresh cut. I've ordered custom packs from him and he makes me wait AT LEAST 2 weeks for it to heal up and start encrusting.

Want more encrusting? He's offered to hold it for me for a while as well.

Do I need it encrusted over a plug to trust its going to survive? No! I've ordered over 40 frags from Adam with only 1 RTN'ing. What happened? Adam told me he'd work with me on it and the next pack it was thrown in. Could I have gotten a refund? Yup, Adam even offered to refund it, but it was a coral I wanted, so I ended up getting it from him.

I've had a wild coral cut from Adam as well, it has been thriving in my tank with the same colors.

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you on the fence and ordering, Adam doesn't sell fresh cut. I've ordered custom packs from him and he makes me wait AT LEAST 2 weeks for it to heal up and start encrusting.

Want more encrusting? He's offered to hold it for me for a while as well.

Do I need it encrusted over a plug to trust its going to survive? No! I've ordered over 40 frags from Adam with only 1 RTN'ing. What happened? Adam told me he'd work with me on it and the next pack it was thrown in. Could I have gotten a refund? Yup, Adam even offered to refund it, but it was a coral I wanted, so I ended up getting it from him.

I've had a wild coral cut from Adam as well, it has been thriving in my tank with the same colors.

Ditto...I've order like over 50 frags from Adam and not one ever arrive dead...they come out chucky...and saturated in colors...His coral ethics is like no other vendor...keep it up!!!

Sn4k33Y3z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just happy the reefer that bought the pack lives 20 minutes away from me LOL. First in-line :)

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just happy the reefer that bought the pack lives 20 minutes away from me LOL. First in-line :)

Nice! I gotta go pick up my order from Adam this weekend, maybe i can talk him into selling me a frag *wink*

Last edited:

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
omgomgomgomgomg

Adam's Bubblegum in a frag pack.

Prettiest ever.

Want.

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the corals today as requested. I've bought three or four packs from Adam and they're always A+.
I really can't say enough about this one though. Just amazing. Everything looks even better in person than in the photos. Easily the best frag purchase I've made online.

Sorry I'm too lazy to get out the camera... wish you guys could see all the pink in the bloodbath unicorn. Truly special piece
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414624081.710925.jpg

Thanks again bro!!

Customer for life :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
really glad that one made it in safely one of the nicest looking packs i have ever put together for sure. We should start a club dude. For bloodbath owners only:tea::bounce:

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's better Than fancy coral names cool secret handshakes! Is there a decoder ring?

Last edited by a moderator:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back