Anyone have a lead on salt sales on the horizon?

tyler91913

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't had to buy salt in a long time, but I'm finally just about finished a bulk supply I purchased from PC a couple years back.

I'm using reef crystals, and probalby will continue to do so. I don't think I can blame the salt for any of the problems i've had since using it!

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya can google Blakes aqua den- find his site and use the email to see what his prices are, on anything

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice support for blake's. I'll add one more to the list. I haven't found anyone else near his cost for salt. He's a good dude.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a screamin' deal on the 160 gal buckets at PetCo - not sure if it's still going or not. Basically $24 bucks per bucket less a $10 mail in rebate (so $14 if you can be bothered with the rebate). I bought three!

GobyWanKenobie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a screamin' deal on the 160 gal buckets at PetCo - not sure if it's still going or not. Basically $24 bucks per bucket less a $10 mail in rebate (so $14 if you can be bothered with the rebate). I bought three!

The sale is over, but the rebate is good until December. I just put mine in the mail.

geomarq

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would seriously consider buying all my salt for the year. Anyone know how many boxes of ReefCrystals come on a pallet? Assuming they come on pallets?

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure we could organize a pallet among the club. The problem would be agreeing on the salt type. I think alot of members use regular instant ocean. Maybe we can partner up with a store to order it for us?

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Crystals are pretty popular in the hobby. I bet we could get enough interest to order a full pallet.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back