180 gallon equipment

Company101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as some might know. In a few short months I will be building a 180 gallon tank. I have decided to go with the digital aquatics reefkeeper elite for this tank.

Now the question is as follows.

Power heads ?

According to DA website. They are in tune with tunze power heads. But there are only a few that are controllable. And seem way more pricey the say ecotech mp's

I don't see anywhere where rke will control ecotech mp's

But I also just ran across the jabao series of power heads.

I want to do this tank right. Money is tight but I will get whatever I need to at this point.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm waiting for a maxspect riptide to upgrade my koralia's. They look pretty awesome in videos. We shall c.

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been running a jaebo wp 25 for several months now. works great so far. i have several local reefers that have been using them for over a year. imo, i feel they are well worth the money. time will tell how long they last. i figure that if i get a couple years out of them, then i scored. in a couple years there will probably be new technology out pump wise that might me want something different anyway. i can't justify spending 8-10 times the price for a higher name brand when this works just as well, imo.

Back