Jebao-wp10?!?!?

Tank.Bro!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So guys tell me about this small nano powerhead and I it would do good for a 29 gallon NON biocube reef. And how can I hide this thing?!?! I hate having equipment out in the open like I do now?!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418710752.055316.jpg

OP
OP
Tank.Bro!

Tank.Bro!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao-wp10 Need help!

I want this powerhead can you guys throw some reviews into this thread and a pic of your tank? Also what setting is your favorite

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go for the rw4 same brand just a newer model. They have more control. Jaebo are great pumps if you don't have any issues. Mine is going for a year now no issues. Others have lots of issues. Unless you can afford or want to afford a mp 10 or a small controllable tunze it's almost your only choice. If you order it from reef breeders they give you a 1 year warranty

zesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your best bet is to just tuck them up into the back corners.

IMO, check out the RW4 instead of the WP10. The RW series has a better flow design and a wider spread.

If I was setting up flow for a 29g tank, I would buy the dual RW4 setup that has the one controller to control both pumps. Then you have more options of flow and a less chance of dead spots.

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want this powerhead can you guys throw some reviews into this thread and a pic of your tank? Also what setting is your favorite
I have this for months and still running well. The W1 setting which creates shorts pulses are working well esp with Euphyllia.

moulton712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd get the wp25 or new equivalent. At first you can turn it down, as time goes on when stuff grows on it and in it, you might want more power between cleanings. I use a wp 25 on a 40b after 6 months and cleaning I needed to add another one. I'm running almost a year and a half on the pumps.

Ep3n3wp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Wp25 and Wp40 on my 120 and I used the Jebao to Apex cable and programmed them thru my apex and they worked great I've had them over a year.
I took out the Wp40 because I won a Mp40 at Reef-A-Palooza but I am about to put another Wp25 back in so I'll have 2 Wp25 and an Mp40 in my 120

Only thing with them is they tend to gunk up a little faster and need regular cleanings. I try and clean them every 3-4 months

reef_ninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 25 gallon cube (18" square), and I didn't think one MP10 was enough (I keep a mixed reef). Definitely had dead spots with one MP10, so I just recently picked up a second and am pretty satisfied.

zesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 25 gallon cube (18" square), and I didn't think one MP10 was enough (I keep a mixed reef). Definitely had dead spots with one MP10, so I just recently picked up a second and am pretty satisfied.

I don't like one powerhead/wavemaker per tank. I tried it for 6 months with a wp40 when it first came out and I could get waves, but it was still all flowing in one direction. Supplement with other PH/WMs and that will break things up. That's how I roll. Of course, every tank, overflow/scape is different.

OP
OP
Tank.Bro!

Tank.Bro!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys I just purchased a rw 4 jebao for my 29 one day shipping for only 3$ so I'll update when I get it up and going. With my aquascape also my one powerhead is all i need because my aquascape directs the flow well to make random patters and it's not on a controller it just runs...

zesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys I just purchased a rw 4 jebao for my 29 one day shipping for only 3$ so I'll update when I get it up and going. With my aquascape also my one powerhead is all i need because my aquascape directs the flow well to make random patters and it's not on a controller it just runs...

Awesome! Glad you found the RW series.

Yeah, I get caught up in my tank and it's too tall for one PH to deal with it. So, yeah, every tank is different and can't wait to here the update!

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your best bet is to just tuck them up into the back corners.

IMO, check out the RW4 instead of the WP10. The RW series has a better flow design and a wider spread.

If I was setting up flow for a 29g tank, I would buy the dual RW4 setup that has the one controller to control both pumps. Then you have more options of flow and a less chance of dead spots.

I agree

OP
OP
Tank.Bro!

Tank.Bro!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I couldn't put it in the corner, tucking didn't work as my skimmer is in the way but it works great on the side else is what it's set at at full speed and 25% on the knob part clockwise, so I love it thanks all!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.7%
Back