• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Does anyone have a 750 gph or higher return pump?

BenHyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon tank and I have almost everything but a return pump and I don't have the money to buy a brand new one. So, can anyone help me out?

racin2438

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your best bet just save up for cuz, you buy used n it goes out you have no warranty.

Check out the Danner mag drive pumps good workhorse if your looking for 750gph, you might look at the Danner 9.5 depending on your head height you could use a ball valve to control flow. More flow is better than low flow.

Check out the dry goods section sale section on here, someone posted a 9.5 for sale...if you still want used, n parts are commonly found on many online stores.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90DT with a Danner MAG 9.5 as a return pump. These pumps are extremely reliable. Mine has been running since 2008. However, I've now been looking at the newer DC pumps....such as the Jebao DC6000 or 9000 pump.

Thunderfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Jebao dc 6000 on my 75. I like it but I should have got the 9000 Or 12000. I am getting ready to order the new version which is the dct line. They are supposed to be more efficient and better motors.

Big Dog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your best bet just save up for cuz, you buy used n it goes out you have no warranty.

Check out the Danner mag drive pumps good workhorse if your looking for 750gph, you might look at the Danner 9.5 depending on your head height you could use a ball valve to control flow. More flow is better than low flow.

Check out the dry goods section sale section on here, someone posted a 9.5 for sale...if you still want used, n parts are commonly found on many online stores.

I have a 90DT with a Danner MAG 9.5 as a return pump. These pumps are extremely reliable. Mine has been running since 2008. However, I've now been looking at the newer DC pumps....such as the Jebao DC6000 or 9000 pump.

Patiently waiting for the Danner slammers on heat and effiency. I don't care what you say, the Mag pumps are tried and true! I'll deal with the heat (turn your heater down) and the small added cost to operate one. They also have threaded outlets for solid pipe plumbing, can't stand barb for flex outlets.

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved to current forum: Want to Buy.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a Sicce Syncra Silent 4.0 that is 951 gph, and has adjustable flow fs.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Sicce 4, I have was used for one week on my 50. I took it off and put the Sicce 3 back on it.
I want $120 shipped.

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 950 mag drives (skimmer and return) = no heater for me on my 75. Keeps tank about 8 degrees over room temp.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 75 47.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 50 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back