Need Help Picking a Fish or Two

sydney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, kinda getting ahead of myself here, but I am looking into what fish I want for my future salt tank. It'll be a 20 gallon long mixed reef. I'd like to have a more unique fish. It has to be safe with corals, but not necessarily shrimp, etc. Of course, that is a plus :) Currently, I am thinking about Saddle Valentini Puffer, an Angler, a Blenny of some sort with a Chalk or Royal Gramma Basslet, or maybe a Goby with a fire fish of some sort or a small wrasse. The most important thing is that is has interesting behavior and habits. Then interaction with people, then color. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please let me know :)

treemanone2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome !!! [emoji106][emoji322]. R2R is a great place for help. I always like to use LA as a general starting point and then cruise the great (mis)information (lol) highway of the internet. Then it's back here to run things by the real pros.

What I like most about LA is you can modify different conditions tank specs like size, care level, etc. Happy searching and keep us posted !!

Here the link : http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=15

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back