Reef Raft Canada Ultimate Orange Passion

AJ_Tsin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would start a thread on this coral. So the Ultimate Orange Passion or UOP is a new release from RR Canada and is a big brother to the Infamous Orange Passion, its a bit different in color and "ultimateness" and is a significant improvement on an already amazing classic coral.

I picked up a frag this week and will document its progress here. I think frag or two have made it to the States. If anyone else owns one feel free to post in here too.

Here is the frag just getting started.

DSC03310-imp.jpg

Scythanith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lighting do you have it sitting under? More importantly do you know PAR values? I have one coming soon and am looking to give it the best spot off the hop :)

OP
OP
AJ_Tsin

AJ_Tsin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lighting do you have it sitting under? More importantly do you know PAR values? I have one coming soon and am looking to give it the best spot off the hop :)

It is currently under an 8 bulb ATI T5 Fixture. No idea what PAR, but I will be borrowing a PAR meter sometime soon and will be able to report.

It is near the top of my rock work in fairly bright light. Medium - high flow an already showing good growth.

xtlosx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates on this one? I have the US version and love watching the RR Canada progress shots! Both very beautiful corals.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Bud how are you. Haven't seen or heard from you. Before you had updates daily.

I hope your tank is doing ok

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
^^^^ Really what happened. He spent so much money on his system and all the expensive frags.

And then this sudden departure. Do you know why ?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back