500 Plus 109 Equal a Sexy Dual Build

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks for the reefing love. I've always wanted to join R2R but got the courage. Hope to catch up with your build soon. I am way behind.

I broke down the tank I am starting over..is zeovit finally starting to work for you ..I see you still have the plane in the tank ..still one of my favorite part of your tank...

OP
OP
B

BrotherReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man. About to put some water in this thing finally! This weekend. Ah man your tank is amazing!

Wooo Hooooo on finally getting water in the tank. If you want some water let me know. My tank will be amazing once I get the lights situation fixed.

I broke down the tank I am starting over..is zeovit finally starting to work for you ..I see you still have the plane in the tank ..still one of my favorite part of your tank...

Man I am sorry to hear that. Why did you break it down? With what little frags I have, it seems to be working fine. The color is there. I think my problem is placement. Acros are new to me but still a learning phase. Cant wait to see your new reboot.

OP
OP
B

BrotherReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added about 100-150 lbs of rock to my sump. I needed extra protection for my bioload. Considering more fish will be added to the system.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401896132.772527.jpg

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I am sorry to hear that. Why did you break it down? With what little frags I have, it seems to be working fine. The color is there. I think my problem is placement. Acros are new to me but still a learning phase. Cant wait to see your new reboot.[/QUOTE]
That's good everything is doing well be patient zeo will kick in..
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/158029-dansreeftank-rebuild.html
here's the link bro explains a bit of why..

OP
OP
B

BrotherReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I am sorry to hear that. Why did you break it down? With what little frags I have, it seems to be working fine. The color is there. I think my problem is placement. Acros are new to me but still a learning phase. Cant wait to see your new reboot.
That's good everything is doing well be patient zeo will kick in..
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/158029-dansreeftank-rebuild.html
here's the link bro explains a bit of why..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. Love the rebuild.

OP
OP
B

BrotherReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I added 2 WP60s to the tank. They are centered on the sideds and 8 inches from the top. Here is a small video of the flow. Note: The settings are on the lowest setting.

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235);">[video=youtube;t70f19k6bYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70f19k6bYI[/video]

OP
OP
B

BrotherReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's confirmed. My acrylic is to thick.
IMAG00478.jpg

Gotta try and find new magnets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh for the record it's 1 1/2 inch thick.

OP
OP
B

BrotherReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say I'm sorry for no updates. This has been an emotional past two weeks.

Still no lights yet for the tank. The govt keeps saying check in 30 days and that was 90 days ago. Plus the wedding preparation was almost a bust when I found out that the original wedding planner never kept records of the payments made for the wedding venue and on top of that everyone we have dealt with was either fired or left.

Then also this was the 10 year anniversary of my of me being injured in Iraq and the mess in Iraq now brought back flashbacks. But I'm positive.

And lastly my tank is now 6 months old. I usually do a video but I really haven't added anything to the tank. I've been focusing on getting my alkalinity in check these last few weeks and I'm getting closer to my goal.

Thanks to everyone for the support and who's been there for me through this journey. Holla at y'all later.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back