This is what im looking for

Devilboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a LED fixture that will give me the sunrise and sunset function like the AI Sol. A lot of people are saying the Ocean Revive, AquaStar, Reef Radiance etc. But from what i have seen and read that those fixtures do not support the sunrise and sunset. I do not want to have my fixture come on at the brightness i have set when it turns on. I would like it to ramp up in intensity. Any one know of a good LED fixture that supports this function?

TIA

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you can program most of the LED fixtures mentioned above for Sunrise---->Sunset ramping. Reef Radiance DM165e Apex/DA/Reef Angel ready and P+ units are certainly capable. With a little programming any of the Arduino style controlled fixtures you could create not only sunris/sunset features but intermittent cloud coverage or ???

Cheers, Todd

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DM-165p+ - Reef Radiance

WE DESIGNED CUSTOM SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS USER TO SCHEDULE UP TO 24 SEPARATE TIME/INTENSITY SETTINGS AND CREATED TWO APPLICATIONS - ONE FOR APPLE BASED DEVICES AND ONE FOR ANDROID BASED DEVICES.

YOU JUST DOWNLOAD THE FREE PROGRAM TO YOUR SMART PHONE OR TABLET TO PROGRAM YOUR LIGHT - IT IS THAT SIMPLE. AND SPEAKING OF SIMPLE - YOU CAN PROGRAM YOUR LIGHT FROM START UNTIL FINISH IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!

saintperez

Santiago
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DM-165p+ - Reef Radiance

WE DESIGNED CUSTOM SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS USER TO SCHEDULE UP TO 24 SEPARATE TIME/INTENSITY SETTINGS AND CREATED TWO APPLICATIONS - ONE FOR APPLE BASED DEVICES AND ONE FOR ANDROID BASED DEVICES.

YOU JUST DOWNLOAD THE FREE PROGRAM TO YOUR SMART PHONE OR TABLET TO PROGRAM YOUR LIGHT - IT IS THAT SIMPLE. AND SPEAKING OF SIMPLE - YOU CAN PROGRAM YOUR LIGHT FROM START UNTIL FINISH IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!

I'm interested, I just scanned the barcode on the top of my reef radiance DM-165P+ since I got a new phone and the link to the app isn't working. Thanks

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back