Kite we Built

zgetman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kite.jpg
I would like to share with you guys a project I did with my Royal Rangers group at Church.

I wanted a cool kite project for my Royal Rangers to get involved with and I found a cool write up about a Chinese Dragon Caterpillar Kite Design. So I researched a few different builds and figured out the best way for our group to build the kite. I did a full write up on instructables.com on how we built this kite. Here is the link. How-To-Build-a-Chinese-Dragon-Caterpiller-Kite. The video that is attached to the instructable is actually really short and I wanted to make it longer but my phone died and I could not get a better one. This kite is awesome when it flies in the air. We had it flying really good after 3 attempts.

I decided while I was on instructables to go ahead and enter the design in a contest and I was wondering, if you guys would help me out and vote for it. I would appreciate the help. The link to vote is here,http://www.instructables.com/contest...14/#loginModal All you have to do is click on the vote button under the kite picture. Thanks in advance

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.2%
Back