OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think they like the rain?? Awsome birds Mike. Is it a challenge to keep them from bickering with each other?
It's actually a riot to watch them chasing each other. One of the little ones will swoop by another and then they all take off following and swooping. They all get along. Since they are raised together and flock together they think they are all of the same flock. The only monster is Micah the white Goffin. She pesters all the others and gets away with it because she is so fast on the wing.

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a blue and gold macaw that would scream bloody murder to go in the shower with me in the morning....he'd be yelling..."I'm a dirty bird...shower time...lets go....let's go...LET'S GO!!" Louder and louder each time. I finally set a PVC stand I made in the shower....very big shower...and just took him in with me every morning. I also made a stand to hold his own hair dryer set on low so he could dry off. If he saw it raining outside he'd start screaming for a shower...I'd take him out and he'd roll around the grass for about 20 minutes of so. Max was a very spoiled bird...

kgehrke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome video. I had a cockatiel for a long time that just loved being in the mist. Very fun to watch. I like the aviary.

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video. I have an eclectus that absolutely loves to get in the shower.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back