Reefer831's Eye Candy!!!!!

I

inactive

View Badges
Same reason I don't like super hot chicks.. yeah they look nice, but as soon as you try to keep them at home they melt on you and screw everything up around them.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew you would like those blastos, I will have to frag you a head once they get settled in.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I know what you are saying!!!! I like the pink one a lot so I had to give it a try.

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I like those new pieces you've got. That acan has a nice rainbow to it i liiiike :) That pink yuma looks more like a light maroon red to me, i have one of them and wouldn't really say its pink. Its a nice piece regardless. Sometimes when that color morph is stressed it will look more pink. I used to be really into yumas but like Kraylen said collecting them is riddled with issues. All the time and I mean all the time I see vendors selling yumas that are clearly already doomed. Its all about the mouth and whether or not its gaped. Also look for black dots that signify bacterial infections, sometimes they are on the pimples and sometimes near or on the mouth. In general long term success rates are fairly low with yumas imo. How has your long term success been with yumas?

Yumas are truly beautiful tho, and thats part of the reason why I don't collect because I hate to see them melt :(

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I like those new pieces you've got. That acan has a nice rainbow to it i liiiike :) That pink yuma looks more like a light maroon red to me, i have one of them and wouldn't really say its pink. Its a nice piece regardless. Sometimes when that color morph is stressed it will look more pink. I used to be really into yumas but like Kraylen said collecting them is riddled with issues. All the time and I mean all the time I see vendors selling yumas that are clearly already doomed. Its all about the mouth and whether or not its gaped. Also look for black dots that signify bacterial infections, sometimes they are on the pimples and sometimes near or on the mouth. In general long term success rates are fairly low with yumas imo. How has your long term success been with yumas?

Yumas are truly beautiful tho, and thats part of the reason why I don't collect because I hate to see them melt :(

Thanks Alpha for you comments! I have only tried to keep Yumas a few times before with mixed luck, I am running different lights now so I decided to give this one a try. I could not resist, I liked this one a lot and started to collect Ric's again so I thought I would add this one and pray for life. One thing I can say is that it came in really healthy.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0249.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R.I.P. this guy got sucked into overflow last night. Sucks!!!! but not so bad, he was picking on everything, did want him out!!!!! just not that way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready when u are bro.. u coming up for CFM? if so ill hook u up.. promisee ill make it worth the drive! PUt kray in ur trunk ..
Kraylen didnt fit in the trunk so I gave him the whole car.
225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just dropped the money down for my new Lee Mar 150 rimless!!!! 1smile1 and I also picked up a lot of my new live rock to start the cycle.
IMG_3186.jpg

Back