Acropora seed

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Reef Supply is selling Acropora seed now. You don't have to worry about paying for the expensive FedEx Overnight shipping or going to a frag swap to find the corals to stock your tank. You can probably stock your entire tank for less than $20. They even grow in fresh water tanks. Now Bealzebub can have a beautiful reef with what he's already got! Check it out!

BRS Coral Seeds - Bulk Reef Supply

kidtango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**** this April fool stuff lol. That got me curious n thinking. Woah... I guess I forgot it's April!!!

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that Mr. Obama has already sent a bill to congress to budget 48.6 million dollars for a project to replant the Gulf of Mexico reefs from Brownsville, TX all the way around to Key Largo. Think what a boost to the economy this will bring about. Well worth the money don't you think? Better than the waste now for the guys that go through my suitcase at the airport!

joejoe1055

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love it, i cant wait till they expand their selection. im waiting for some instant water change powder also.

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love it, i cant wait till they expand their selection. im waiting for some instant water change powder also.

Well, don't they already have that? Reef Crystals. Mix it with water and dump it in.

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that Mr. Obama has already sent a bill to congress to budget 48.6 million dollars for a project to replant the Gulf of Mexico reefs from Brownsville, TX all the way around to Key Largo. Think what a boost to the economy this will bring about. Well worth the money don't you think? Better than the waste now for the guys that go through my suitcase at the airport!
if they spend 50 million they could get free shipping.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back