Corals in Hong Kong

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I am in china on business at the moment and looks like I am going to have a day of down time for my self... Anyone here know of any places for corals in Hong Kong or Guangzhou?

newjack0000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up gold fish market. When I first went to HK I found this place by accident. They were still adding on but had some awesome exotic local coral. Becarefull though. They seem to think any tourest, American, British or French are rich. They will charge a local 120 HK (20 USD) to a local and chrage you 100 USD.

OP
OP
duke4130

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up gold fish market. When I first went to HK I found this place by accident. They were still adding on but had some awesome exotic local coral. Becarefull though. They seem to think any tourest, American, British or French are rich. They will charge a local 120 HK (20 USD) to a local and chrage you 100 USD.

I am looking for the giant rock of Krakatoas that I heard was floating around here....lol

cmantis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a big fish market in guanzhou but I cant recall the name but ask around. Also the largest aquarium just opened near there. Again drawing a blank on the name and on my phone atm.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.9%
Back