Big thanks to R2R

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had aquariums for many years freshwater and salt. Over the years I have found that my friends and coworkers could careless about my hobby. Thanks to R2R I now have outlet so that I can communicate with fellow reefers. I try to help when I can and really enjoy the input from the members here. There is lots of knowledgeable people here than can help all of us learn more and more. I want to give out a big thanks to all the members and R2R for allowing me to enjoy this wonderful forum.

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had aquariums for many years freshwater and salt. Over the years I have found that my friends and coworkers could careless about my hobby. Thanks to R2R I now have outlet so that I can communicate with fellow reefers. I try to help when I can and really enjoy the input from the members here. There is lots of knowledgeable people here than can help all of us learn more and more. I want to give out a big thanks to all the members and R2R for allowing me to enjoy this wonderful forum.

Amen couldn't agree more mike

Karen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. I get a lot of information on these forums and I do try to help others also. Even being a newbie I find that every once in a while I am able to offer some help.

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By far the best forum - and group I must say - that I have had the pleasure to be a part of. Hands down

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back