Bangaii cardinal
Diamond goby
Royal gramma
McCosker's flasher wrasse
Tricolour fairy wrasse
Melanurus wrasse
Kole tang
One spot foxface

Total water volume is just under 100 gallons with the sump, I have a strong skimmer and dose vinegar so have no nutrient problems. Minimalist aquascape, running marinepure media in the sump. I'd like to add one or two more fish, maybe a Copperband butterfly (have a source of mysis-eating healthy specimens), a dwarf angel, and/or another wrasse. Haven't added corals yet (want things to really stabilize first) but will have a mixed reef with one or two clams. Thoughts?

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some would say yes and others will say no. according to how much filtration you have, skimmer how much live rock you have. Lot of variables there, I have 6 big fish and 6 small fish in a 90 but I have a 35 gallon fuge with macro and a 30 gallon sump. I think I am over capacity a little but am planning a big build in the near future so I will just keep up the tank until then.

captainsaquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being a cube tank there's more surface to air ratio involved and more floorspace so that's a good thing in your favor. With that said I personally would not add any more. Cheers and happy reefing

OP
OP
M

mikellini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that's three saying 'yes' to being fully stocked, I guess that's good enough for me. The fish I want to add would be questionable anyway, so I guess I was trying to kid myself :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back