Website for my Reef from Adobe Slate

roli112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so yesterday I came across a review for an app on iPad from adobe that allows you to create a website with very minimal effort. As I was creating one for my business (not fish related), I decided to create one for my aquarium. Now I am not even average skilled behind the camera and most of my pics are from my cell phone, so my outcome is far from the possibilities that I know could come from this app. The main reason for my post is to encourage you guys to create your own website and share it with us. The app is called "Adobe Slate" and is available on the App Store completely free. From my understanding, it is only available on the iPad, not iphone or android.
Here is the link to My 180 Mixed Reef and let me know what you guys think.
My 180 Mixed Reef

OP
OP
R

roli112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice good job
Thanks, I know my pictures are crappy but I just wanted to put something together quick just to try it out and show you guys. I would really like to see what you guys come up with. I will update it with better pictures when I get some practice with my camera.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't get to check it out the particulars but who does the web hosting and how much does that cost? I do web dev as my other hobby and there is a monthly cost to host the site .

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back