Check Out The NEW Nano-Lite!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to announce the release of our solution for smaller tanks on a budget. The Nano-Lite offers a dimmable, fan-cooled and full spectrum light for pico and nano reefs. The light is capable of covering an area up to 18" square, and tank mounts will be available soon. You can order yours here for only $129.99 shipped in the continental US:

Nano-Lite | Reef Breeders LEDs

goaoled_zps0b06b900.jpg

DragKnee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this little light! Lights up my small Biocube 14 perfectly! Only thing I wish is that the whites and blues could be timed separately instead of just on one plug. Oh well.

Velodog2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this little light! Lights up my small Biocube 14 perfectly! Only thing I wish is that the whites and blues could be timed separately instead of just on one plug. Oh well.

+1. This deterred me from purchasing one for my nano. Also perhaps the power cord sticking up from the top and no decent available hanging bracket dissuaded me a bit. Otherwise it was the closest thing to what I was looking for. I ended up doing a retrofit upgrade of the stock lighting on my Nuvo 8.

INSTAJAY1010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would this light fit in the hood of a 29 BioCube?
I doubt it would its pretty thick. I was hoping the same thing with the hood of my aqua top tank of course im sure its a lot smaller than the bio cube but i still don't think it will fit. I just took my hood off anyway. Lets heat out better that way anyway so my top off doesn't work near as much as with the hood on.

twizted1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking since I'm runnin a chiller, it would be best if I left my hood on. But I am not real sure if my thinking is correct.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back