• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great Seller = slojmn

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

TimothyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back at the end of 2013 / beginning of 2014, I had decided that I would try to track down a piece of the once known Cherry Sour chalice. I originally contacted Cherry Corals to see if they had any that they were growing out to sell. It was to my dismay that they had sold all of them, but as in normal fashion, they were great and took my name incase anyone provided them a piece down the road to grow out. And so my search was back on to find a piece. After looking for a bit, I came across a thread started by user "poidog" in which they were selling an amazing variety of chalices, one being the Cherry Sour. I was sadly about 8 months late on the action, but was able to see that slojmn was the user to grab this awesome piece. I reached out to slojmn with hope, but really didn't expect to have a chance to buy a piece of this coral. But within a few days, slojmn and I were having open dialog about a piece that would likely soon become available in 3-4 months. Well, yesterday my piece arrived and I am all around impressed. I was told it would be a 3 eye piece, when in all reality it is 5 eyes. The packing of the coral was top notch and not to mention a piece of Tierra Del Fuego acropora. I am always cautious by nature dealing with people I have never met, but I will say if you have an opportunity to deal with slojmn, do not hesitate for a second.

Here is a photo of the chalice less than 24 hours in the tank.

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Timothy :). That was a very thoughtful and kind synopsis of our dealings over the last 4 months. I really appreciated your patience and willingness to wait until my piece was ready to frag. I am glad you are happy with this beautiful chalice. It is a great piece!!! You were really great to work with and I knew that once you got your frag you would appreciate it's health and beauty. I hope you post some pictures once in a while, your photo skills put mine to shame :D!!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back