• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Alert/Acrocrash

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Chrisreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name Acrocrash is a spammer! Also goes by mr nano man... Claims he has equipment for sale but insists to only do friends and family pay and then gets mad when u say no. Then gives fake tracking info!!! Watch out!!!

OP
OP
Chrisreefer

Chrisreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He should be band off this forum but the admin wont do anything i pmed them and they told Me to post it here

He get u For a reef keeper?

Reefchicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting... I posted on the WTB section wanting a mag 24. He pm'd me that he had one so I asked for his paypal and he gives me it but says to send it as if I am sending money to friends because "us reefers have to look out for one another". I say no, that I rather add a few bucks to help with the fees. So I send him the money but he returns it & bills me instead. Says he did that because paypal said it would take him 21 days to get my money, which is not true because I funded it with a credit card. This all caused such a mess in my paypal that I ended up telling him to forget it. Glad I did cause as it turns out I don't need the pump anyway.

NEVER EVER send money as friends & family or you lose ANY and ALL protection should the person decide to ship you a brick instead of what you really bought.

OP
OP
Chrisreefer

Chrisreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing kept telling me 21days as well wonder admins dont delete him mist not care for the people in the forum!

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing kept telling me 21days as well wonder admins dont delete him mist not care for the people in the forum!

He has been on for a few years and has ZERO posts. I wouldn't send anyone money blindly over the internet, especially someone with no reputation or history. The selling forums are not items being bought and sold by R2R and we have no way of policing them. Anyone can PM you and offer to sell you an item. It's up to each member to do their research and "buyer beware" before sending money to someone you don't know. It's not about not caring for the members. We do care for the members and hate that this happened here but how will banning a member with no posts and no reputation stop someone from sending money to another member with no posts?

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I want to add that if this member were to be banned right now, it is possible that they would create a new account and scam more members.

hondaguy88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my money refunded papal has 9 desputes with him and the can't shut his paypal down they said

maidia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man I did not see this thread, he just got me when I post WTB calcium reactor but lucky I paid fee to Paypal not gift(family). Mod please close his account...I deputed my money to PP already..

hondaguy88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they close his account he can open a new one and then we will all be at risk again at least this way we know his name

Turbo4toy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He tried the same thing with me. And said "what's wrong" when I said no thank you for sending it as cash.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back