• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

100g Rimless

jtl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just reduced the price to $275 because I would like to sell it this week-end so I can work on fixing up the area that it occupied. Otherwise I am probably going to go through the effort of putting it into storage and raise the price since I will no longer be in any hurry to sell it. It is 47.5Lx23.5Wx21H with a coast to coast overflow and drilled for three 1" bulkheads. It is in new condition. I am in Venice, FL 34285, obviously this is a pick-up only.
John

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 718
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 710
OP
OP
jtl

jtl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a steel. Have to wonder why the people in Tampa and Orlando aren't jumping on this. Oh well, I will store it after this week-end and put the price back up to $350 which is still a very good deal and someone will come along. Seriously this tank is pristine, I built it and I have some experience building tanks so it is done right. Thanks for looking. John

OP
OP
jtl

jtl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably worth the drive considering the price and the condition. 8 hours rt is nothing today gives you a chance to visit the other coast, but I understand.

Nam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the beautiful tank, I love it but can't pick up too far always. Good luck on sale bro

OP
OP
jtl

jtl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't anyone live close? I lined up a couple of guys to give my a hand on Tuesday morning and I am going to take it out and store it. Then I will have less incentive to sell it so cheap since it is out of the way. I still plan to put the price back at $350. I sold a similar tank a couple of years ago for $375 in a matter of hours. Timing is everything but at least I was able to sell all of my live stock and equipment quickly and at what I felt were fair prices.

Zack420

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested , Any scratches ?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Last edited:

scott9119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning a trip . Need to know if it's still available ? Thanks

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a steal! I would be buying it if you were closer

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 24.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 59 25.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 56 24.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 54 23.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back