• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: DA Reefkeeper Lite Plus 180$

BattleAthletics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper - Lite Plus
$180 Shipped
12214252036_859e500a62_c.jpg

What is included in the package:
  • Head Unit
  • 2 PC4 power bars (8 total outlets)
  • Digital Aquatics Temperature probe
  • ReefKeeper SL1 pH and ORP Module(Inputs: pH, ORP, Temperature, and 2x Switch Ports)
I never used the pH probe, I didn't need it so it was stored away. The temperature probe is currently in R/O water until shipment.

Details here:

• Expandability: Every RKL can interface with up to 4 modules in almost any configuration.
  • Data reporting: The RKL can report the min, max and average over the last hour for all in and outputs.
  • Improved 5 button interface: All ReefKeeper Lite's have a 5 button interface. Traditional entry level controllers feature only 3 button interfaces.
  • 16 dedicated timers all with day of the week capability
  • Audible and visual feedback
  • 16 dedicated alarms
  • New control functions: Improved controller, multi-timer, light, lunar, and pump controls
  • Free software upgrades: ReefKeeper software upgrades from Digital Aquatics is free and easy to install via USB cord
  • MyReef software requires Windows Operating system
  • Independently programmable night mode allows moonlights and pumps to be adjusted in the evening times
  • Wavemaker: ReefKeeper Lite's have two wavemaker cycles that control separate pumps to simulate wave motion. Each cycle can be timed and the cycles can be turned off during night mode to give a calming effect.
  • Programmable standby feedback mode can be set from 1 to 59 minutes during which the ReefKeeper Lite shuts down selected powerheads and pumps. This allows for calm feeding condition and is useful for conducting maintenance.
  • Head unit easily mounts in a number of professional custom looking ways.
  • Splash proof face plate
  • Internal battery backup keeps time and settings of the ReefKeeper Lite safe for years. Power outages will not require the adjustments that other light timers need after power is restored.
  • Simple menu configuration has an simple interface that allows for easy setup and navigation.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.3%
Back