• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Advanced Acrylic Sump & Blue Line 20 HD External Pump

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to my downgrade, I'm looking to clear out a few things that I have. I have an 3 Chamber Advance Acrlic Sump and a Blue Line 20 HD External Pump. The sump was used on my old 80 Gallon frag tank and the external was going to be used for a salt mixing station that i never had a chance to setup. First Come, First Serve. Paypal to Hold.

Advance Acrylic 3 Chamber Sump $125 Pick-Up Only

Dimensions 24x14x14
Skimmer/Return/Refugium design.
External Pump Ready* Drilled for a 3/4 Bulkhead (Can be closed off if using an internal pump)
Built In Probe Holders

2013-07-27 15.40.00.jpg

Blueline 20 HD External Water Pump By Pan World $75 Shipped

These pumps are designed and built by a former chief engineer from Iwaki-Japan. They feature the same flow curves, high head pressure, low noise, and reliability that have made Iwaki the best magnetic drive pumps available.
The BlueLine HD pumps are even slightly quieter than Iwaki, with a lower frequency. These units are yellow rather than green and carry a full 2 Year parts and labor guarantee. All seal-free bearings and magnetic drive for 10+ years of useable life. No seals to leak!

20HD Specifications:

- Inlet: 3/4" MPT
- Outlet: 3/4" MPT
- Max Total Head (FT): 13.5
- Max Discharge (GPH) @ 0ft: 480
- Input (W): 45
- Length(in): 8
- Width(in): 4
- Height(in): 4

IMG_20140601_194013.jpg

IMG_20140601_194039.jpg

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you think this pump can be used to carry water from the basement to the next floor up. About 10ft?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back