• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS Innovative Marine Fusion 20 with upgrades // Central Florida

Manners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving onto a bigger tank so I'm looking at selling this build.

The tank was bought on September 23rd, and has been great ever since! I'm just upgrading.

Including is the tank, return pump (stock, keeping my Mj1200), one upgraded Auqa Gadget Caddy, two upgraded Auqa Gadget spinstreams, and I will also include a Nano-Flipper Magnet Cleaner

This tank is absolutely beautiful, scratch free. The only thing that is wrong with it is, I peeled a small 2 x 2 piece of vinyl off of the back to try and retrieve my skimmer lid that fell right down in there.

This is a link to my build:

http://www.nano-reef...hallow-rimless/

You can see everything on there.

At this point I'm not particularly interested in shipping, because that would be a nightmare and super expensive. I'm located in Ocala, Florida, but could travel with help on gas money (not going a crazy long distance though, meeting is an option)

I'm asking $220 FIRM. That would mean you get the caddy, spinstreams and nano flipper for $20. I will also consider trades on:

A nice quality sump
48 inch T5 fixture (since mine crapped out on me)
Protein Skimmer (high rated preferably)
Controller of some sort

The trade would have to be equal value, or cash must be put on top. I'm not looking for low quality items, name brand and in good working condition.

kIXHNGp.jpg

352-509-1475 (text only please)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back